Monday, July 6, 2015

Lyle Lovett and His Large Band June 24, 1990 Ohio Theater Columbus, Ohio

This was an absolutely wonderful show- Lyle Lovett opening for Rickie Lee Jones. With his large band in tow, Lyle blended Blues, Jazz, Country, Soul and Rock into this funky sound that I was really into at the time, and the beautiful Ohio Theater was the perfect setting.

1. intro
2. An Acceptable Level of Ecstacy (The Wedding Song)
3. Black and Blue
4. I've Been To Memphis
5. If I Had a Boat
6. LA County
7. Nobody Knows Me
8. band intro
9. Here I Am
10. Since The Last Time
11. What Do You Do
12. Wild Women Don't Get The Blues
13. She's Hot To Go
14. Here I Am (reprise)
15. She's No Lady

Download this show HERE.

Visit Lyle's website HERE.


























No comments :

Post a Comment