Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Palmettes February 8, 2020 Will's Pub Orlando, Florida

About this time last year, I saw this local band opeining for Unknown Hinson. After their set, I remember thinking to mysely, "I sure wish I would have rceorded them". Well, they opened for Unknown Hinson this year too, and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity a secod time. The term that I like best that I've read to descibe their musical style is Doo Slop. My ear also hears undertones of surf/beach music, but this quartet of guitar, bass, drums and ukelele is just fun. There is a lot of really good, local talent in the Orlando area, and The Palmettes are one great example!

1. Hey There
2. Tell Me More
3. Do What You Want
4. Boyfriend
5. Touch Me
6. Can You Spell That
7. new song
8. Don't Do Me like That
9. Dancing Alone
10. 1-800-SHA-Nana
11. Watch Out
12. Mary Jane

Download this show HERE.

Check them out on Facebook HERE.

Stream/download their music from your favorite outlet.


No comments :

Post a Comment