Friday, March 22, 2019

Unknown Hinson February 22, 2019 Will's Pub Orlando, FL

Gone are the days of the fake lamb chops sideburns and painted on eye brows. What remains is the unapologetic stage presence of the King of Country-Western Troubadours. Some dismiss Unknown Hinson as a novelty act. Those that have seen him live would disagree and man can he play guitar and entertain an audience. It's been a while since he has released any new music. Instead, his talents are focused on Adult Swim's Squidbillies  as the character of Early Cuyler and touring. Check him out sometime when he comes to a town near you.

1. Silver Platter
2. Undead Blues
3. I Ain't Afraid of Your Husband
4. Your Man Is Gay
5. Rock and Roll Is Straight From Hell
6. I Make Faces When I Make Love
7. Polly Urethane
8. Barbie-Q
9. Fish Camp Womern
10. Pregnant Again
11. I Love A Good Fight
12. Love On Command
13. Human Oddity
14. Spittin On My GRave
15. Out On My Patio
16. Torture Town
17. Venus Bound
18. Hippie Girl
19. I'm Unknown (Eighteen)
20. Voodoo Child

Download this show HERE.
Visit his website HERE.
Watch Squidbillies episodes HERE



No comments :

Post a Comment