Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rusted Root August 16, 2013 Bicentennial Park Amphitheater Columbus, Ohio

1. The Movement
2. Martyr
3. Lost In The Crowd
4. Back To The Earth
5. Cover Me Up
6. Food and Creative Love
7. Monkey Pants
8. Fortunate Freaks
9. Laugh As The Sun
10. Cat Turned Blue
11. Dangle
12. Voodoo
13. Send Me On My Way
14. encore break
15. Ecstasy
 
 

I all but forgot about these guys after their 1994 release "When I Woke", except when my kids would occasionally watch Matilda. No particular reason, I suppose, just didn't get any exposure to them. That recently changed with their 7th studio release "The Movement" when it came out last year. Although a bit more jammy than I normally like, their live set really captures the energy and incredible talent of the band. It was simply too hard to pass this free show on a beautiful summer evening.

Download this show HERE.

Visit their website HERE.

Support these guys by buying their CDs and seeing them live if you have the opportunity.



 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment