Sunday, March 17, 2024

Iggy Pop December 1, 1981 Pontiac Silverdome Pontiac, Michigan

 

This was the first time I saw Iggy, though I had been a fan for many years. Much has been said about this performance, mostly negative, but I thought it was brilliant. I do recall the staff sweeping the stage after Iggy's set and announcing what was thrown on the stage by the crowd. The article mentioning this below is highly exaggerated. I also recall Iggy being dressed in some sort of skirt. The sound quality of this recording is rough, really rough. I'm posting this for posterity. Enjoy, if you are so inclined.  

1. 1969
2. TV Eye
3. I'm Bored
4. The Winter of My Discontent
5. Some Weird Sin
6. Bang Bang
7. Eggs On Plate
8. I'm a Conservative
9. I Need More
10. Lust For Life
 

Download this show HERE.








No comments :

Post a Comment