Friday, November 10, 2023

Robert Cray August 24, 1990 Bogart's Cincinnati, Ohio (with the Memphis Horns)

Here you have premier Rhythm and Blues, spiced up some by the Memphis Horns. Posting this one some thirty-four years after the fact, in anticipation of seeing him again in early 2024. I had seen Robert Cray a couple years earlier in Chicago, which was more raw and loose than this rather slick, Cincinnati show. Both very good shows. All of the shows I recorded at Bogart's from my sweet spot in the balcony turned out great. This one is no exception.



1. Phone Booth
2. March On
3. These Things
4. My Problem
5. Bouncin' Back
6. Bad Influence
7. The Forecast (Calls For Pain)
8. Right Next Door (Because of Me)
9. Consequences
10. The Things You Do To Me
11. Holdin' Court
12. Labor of Love
13. Walk Around Town
14. Acting This Way
15. band intro
16. Smoking Gun
17. Nothin' But a Woman
18. I Guess I Showed Her
19. Move a Mountain

Download this show HERE.
Visit Robert on the innerweb at his website HERE, or on Facebook HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment