Sunday, July 21, 2013

Marshall Crenshaw October 23, 1987 Stache's Columbus, Ohio

01 Mary Anne
02 This Street
03 Love's Made a Fool of You
04 A Hundred Dollars
05 Someday, Someway
06 This Is Easy
07 Mary Jean
08 Try
09 I'd Do Anything
10 Calling Out For Love (At Crying Time)
11 Wild Abandon
12 Crying, Waiting, Hoping
13 On The Run
14 Sweet Little Sixteen
15 Little Wild One
16 Whenever You're On My Mind
17 Steel Strings
18 Tonight (MC5)
19 Rockin' Around in NYC
20 You're My Favorite Waste of Time
21 There She Goes Again
22 Cynical Girl
23 Go Boy Go
24 Right Now
25 (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
26 Shakin' All Over
 
Download Show HERE.

Check out Marshall's website HERE.

Go see Marshall live and buy as many of his LP/CDs as you can find!

What a blistering show! Sold out. We were toward the back of the club which put me at a recording disadvantage but the sound is pretty good. Enjoy this! The logical place to split this show on to two CDs is after track 11.

2 comments :

  1. Best show I ever saw. So glad to have been there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I second the unknown above. Googled it because it was the best I ever saw. It was amazing. Salad Days.

    ReplyDelete